What is a High-Performance Forecasting System?
A high-performance forecasting system has the following properties:
- Gets best possible results given your resource constraints
- Produces accuracy so we know if there is an issue
- Can be scaled from one to many time series
Through this course, you will learn the tools to build a high-performance forecasting system.
- I leverage 10-years of experience in time series
- A full-year of research on time series competitions, strategies that won or placed highly
- A full-year of developing custom software that will help you streamline working with time series. This includes modeltime and timetk.
To learn the skills needed to build a high-performance forecasting system, I need to build your skills in the following areas:
- Time Series Feature Engineering
- Time Series Machine Learning
- Time Series Deep Learning
These are the foundations of what gets results. And these are tools you can implement to rapidly build high-performance forecasting systems (once you know how they work).
I look forward to helping you on this journey.
-Matt Dancho, Course Creator, Founder of Business Science