Shiny Web Applications Part 2
Learn how to build Scalable Data Science Applications using R, Shiny, and AWS Cloud Technology.Enroll in Course
Become an Expert Shiny Developer with AWS
Shiny Developer with AWS Course is an amazing course designed to teach Data Scientists and Programmers how to develop applications and deploy into production! You'll undergo a complete transformation learning the most in-demand skills that organizations need right now. Time to accelerate your career!
Discover What's Inside the Expert Shiny Developer with AWS Course
Crafted For Data Scientists and Programmers
That need to deploy
shiny apps into production using a full-stack application deployment process
Undergo a Complete Transformation
By Learning An End-To-End Development Process
With Expert Shiny Developer, you will undergo a complete transformation by learning the most in-demand skills for building complex web applications and distributing data science within an organization.
You will build a Web Application that combines tidyquant, MongoDB Atlas, Shiny Server, and Amazon EC2.
To complete the project, you will need to learn:
- Front end web development:
- Backend server development
- Deployment using
A Project-Based Course
Learn By Building A Real-World Application
This is a project-based course, and here’s the scenario. You are developing a financial application that enables multiple users to track various companies and their historical stock price movements. To complete this project, you will need to undergo a complete transformation by learning an end-to-end development process.
Empowering data scientists to complete the last mile... Production
Get started now!
How it works
Your path to become an amazing Shiny Developer is simplified into 4 streamlined steps.
First, we jumpstart your shiny development skills. You learn:
- App Workflow: Design the financial analysis workflow
- UI Layout: Develop the basic user interface layout
- Server Functionality: Add server functionality to dynamically perform the financial analysis
Learn Front End Development for Shiny
Next, you learn Front End Web Development for Shiny.
- Bootstrap: Integrate bootstrap grid system, containers, and components - including navbars, panels, thumbnails, and more!
Learn Backend Development for Shiny
You learn Backend Web Development for Shiny.
- Dynamic UI: Let Users control the look and appearance of your application.
- Authentication and User Management: Provide a secure and customized user experience.
- Persistent Data Storage: Connect your application to a NoSQL cloud database powered by the MongoDB Atlas cloud database service.
Deploy your application with AWS
You learn how to take your application into Production with
Shiny Server, and
- AWS EC2: Launch your app on Amazon EC2
- Docker: Use docker to control the software environment in deployment
- Git: Manage the entire software deployment workflow
- Shiny Server: Manage the shiny hosting configuration
- NGINX: Add SSL Security and HTTPS to encrypt communication during login
Summary of what you get
- A methodical training plan that goes from concept to production ($10,000 value)
- Part 1 - Shiny Jumpstart
- Part 2 - Frontend Web Development - Shiny + Bootstrap
- Part 3 - Backend Development - User Authentication, Dynamic UI, & NoSQL User Database with MongoDB Atlas Cloud
- Part 4 - Production - AWS + Docker + Git + Shiny Server + NGINX
Purchase today for: 👇
*Price excludes local taxes & VAT
Get started now!
Founder of Business Science and general business & finance guru, He has worked with many clients from Fortune 500 to high-octane startups! Matt loves educating data scientists on how to apply powerful tools within their organization to yield ROI. Matt doesn't rest until he gets results (literally, he doesn't sleep so don't be suprised if he responds to your email at 4AM)!