Your Resource for Amazing Analyses & Cutting-Edge Technology in a Focused Course Format
Learning Labs cover a wide variety of topics that matter to data scientists. They are generally 1 hour & include live coding and demonstrations.
Why go PRO?
It's simple - You get a new 1-hour course in your inbox every 2-weeks on intermediate & advanced topics. Perfect for continuous data science education on all of the critical topics we don't touch in our core curriculum.
Lab 13 - Wrangling 4.6M Rows of Financial Data with data.table
LL PRO 1-Hour Course List
- Lab 24 [NEW- Just Released]: A/B Testing for Website Optimization with Infer & Google Optimize
- Lab 23 [HOT!]: Google Analytics & BigQuery (SQL) - Conversion Funnel Analysis
- Lab 22 [300+ Data Scientists watched LIVE]: SQL for Time Series - Mortgage Loan Delinquency
- Lab 21 [337 Data Scientists watched LIVE]: SQL for Data Science - Home Loan Applications & Default
- Lab 20 [HOT!]: Explaining Machine Learning for Customer Churn
- Lab 19 [HOT!]: Using Customer Credit Card History to Cluster with Network Analysis
- Lab 18 [HOT!]: Anomaly Detection for Time Series
- Lab 17 [HOT!]: Anomaly Detection with H2O Machine Learning
- Lab 16 [HOT!]: R Optimization
Toolchain - Part 2 - Stock Portfolio Analysis & Nonlinear Programming
- Lab 15 [HOT]: R's Optimization Toolchain For Business Decision Making Part 1
- Lab 14 [HOT!]: Customer Churn Survival Analysis
- Lab 13 [HOT!]: Wrangling 4.6M Rows (375 MB) of Financial Data with data.table
- Lab 12: How I Built This - R Package Anomalize using Tidy Eval & Rlang
- Lab 11: Market Basket Analysis & Recommendation Systems w/ recommenderlab
- Lab 10 [HOT!]: Building API's with Plumber & Postman
- Lab 9 [HOT!]: Finance with R - Performance Analysis & Portfolio Optimization with tidyquant
- Lab 8 [HOT!]: Web Scraping - Build A Strategic Database With Product Data
- Lab 7 [HOT!]: 5 Strategies to Improve Business Forecasting by 50% (or more)
- Lab 6: Communicating Machine Learning with the rmarkdown package
- Lab 5: Hands-On Coding with the NEW parsnip package
- Lab 4: H2O AutoML - Erin LeDell Guest Appearance!
- Lab 3 [HOT!]: Marketing Analytics Case Study - Excel to R
- Lab 2: R In Production: Building Production-Quality Apps with Shiny
- Lab 1: How to Learn R Fast!
All in one convenient location so you can watch on your schedule (and rewatch any time!)
New Learning Labs are released 2X per month!
Get started now!
Going PRO Compliments our University Courses by hitting diverse & critical topics.
How Learning Labs PRO Works
Request a Topic for our Community-Driven Roadmap
You drive the mini-course topics!
Vote on Topics Via Slack Poll
Watch the Learning Lab 1-Hour Course.
You get full working code.
Solving Student Needs
Learning Labs solve two of the biggest needs our students have expressed:
1. Hit topics that are critical to YOUR SUCCESS but not covered in the core BSU 3-Course R-Track Curriculum
2. Ask questions after the Learning Labs are over
Now you have that ability to direct our learning path in our Private Slack Community.
Private Slack Community
Ask questions, provide feedback, and learn with the community!
Summary of Everything
Live Recorded Mini-Courses
Full Working Code
Slack Channel Community
Resources (Slides, References, Links, and more)
...upgrade to a Yearly Membership & save 2 Months off the subscription!
Get started now!
Founder of Business Science and general business & finance guru, He has worked with many clients from Fortune 500 to high-octane startups! Matt loves educating data scientists on how to apply powerful tools within their organization to yield ROI. Matt doesn't rest until he gets results (literally, he doesn't sleep so don't be suprised if he responds to your email at 4AM)!
StartLab 24: A/B Testing for Website Optimization with Infer & Google Optimize (90:59)
StartLab 14: Customer Churn Survival Analysis w/ correlationfunnel, parsnip, & H2O (88:30)
StartLab 11: Market Basket Analysis & Recommendation Systems w/ recommenderlab (78:35)
StartLab 3: Marketing Analytics Case Study - Excel to R (77:54)