Your Resource for Cutting-Edge Technology in a Focused Course Format
Learning Labs cover a wide variety of topics that matter to data scientists. They are generally 1.5 hours & include live coding and demonstrations.
Get started now!
Why go PRO?
It's simple - You get a new 1-hour course in your inbox every 2-weeks on intermediate & advanced topics. Perfect for continuous data science education on all of the critical topics we don't touch in our core R-Track Course curriculum.
Watch Learning Lab 28 - Shiny Real Estate API (Free Sample)
You get a lab containing an Advanced Data Science Project in your inbox 2X per Month!
Code + Video Instruction + Shiny App!
LL PRO Topics & Course List
The most important topics in data science 2X per month
- Lab 49: Feature Engineering & Customer Analytics | Special Guest: Max Kuhn | Shiny Customer Explorer Bonus
- Lab 48: NLP for Business | Text Recipes | Shiny AutoNLP Bonus
Special: Time Series Forecasting with Modeltime
- Lab 47: Forecasting with Autoregressive Machine Learning | Scalable AR(ML) Bonus
- Lab 46: Forecasting at Scale with Modeltime | "Nostradamus" Auto-Forecasting Shiny App Bonus
- Lab 38: Time Series Forecasting | Intro to Modeltime
Building an R Package (R Developer Series)
- Lab 45 [Part 3]: Lab 45: Shiny Apps with Golem | golem | Shiny PowerPoint Golem App Bonus
- Lab 44 [Part 2]: R Package Development | usethis | Shiny PowerPoint Bonus
- Lab 43 [Part 1]: Tidy Eval + PowerPoint Automation | officer & rlang | Automate PowerPoint Bonus
R in Production (MLOps)
- Lab 42 [Part 4]: Automating Google Sheets with R API (Plumber, Docker, & AWS)
- Lab 41 [Part 3]: Scalable Forecasting with Metaflow + Modeltime + AWS
- Lab 40 [Part 2]: Docker for Data Science
- Lab 39 [Part 1]: Building a Bankruptcy Prediction API with H2O & MLFlow
Python & R Series, 5-Part Series
- Lab 37 [Part 5]: NLP & PDF Text Extraction (spaCy)
- Lab 36 [Part 4]: TensorFlow Multivariate Forecasting & Enhanced TF Tutorial (Time Series, Energy)
- Lab 35 [Part 3]: TensorFlow Univariate Forecasting & Gold Forecasting App (Time Series, Finance)
- Lab 34 [Part 2]: Advanced Customer Segmentation & Market Basket Analyzer App (E-Commerce, Scikit-Learn)
- Lab 33 [Part 1]: Employee Segmentation with Python & R (HR Analytics, Scikit-Learn)
Shiny API, 5-Part Series
- Lab 32 [Part 5]: Text Mining Tweets with Twitter & Tidytext
- Lab 31 [Part 4]: Forecasting Google Analytics with Facebook Prophet & Shiny
- Lab 30 [Part 3]: Shiny Financial Analysis with Tidyquant API (Finance)
- Lab 29 [Part 2]: Shiny Crude Oil Forecast (Multivariate ARIMA) with Quandl API & Fable
- Lab 28 [Part 1]: Shiny Real Estate App with Zillow API
Marketing Analytics, 4-Part Series
- Lab 27 [Part 4]: Google Trends Automation with Shiny
- Lab 26 [Part 3]: Machine Learning for Customer Journey
- Lab 25 [Part 2]: Marketing Multi-Channel Attribution with ChannelAttribution
- Lab 24 [Part 1]: A/B Testing for Website Optimization with Infer & Google Optimize
SQL for Data Scientists, 3-Part Series
- Lab 23 [Part 3]: Google Analytics & BigQuery (SQL) - Conversion Funnel Analysis
- Lab 22 [Part 2]: SQL for Time Series - Mortgage Loan Delinquency
- Lab 21 [Part 1]: SQL for Data Science - Home Loan Applications & Default
Plus 20 More Labs:
- Lab 20: Explaining Machine Learning for Customer Churn
- Lab 19: Network Analysis - Using Customer Credit Card History to Cluster Influencers
- Lab 18: Anomaly Detection for Time Series
- Lab 17: Anomaly Detection with H2O Machine Learning
- Lab 16: R Optimization
Toolchain - Part 2 - Stock Portfolio Analysis & Nonlinear Programming
- Lab 15: R's Optimization Toolchain For Business Decision Making Part 1
- Lab 14: Customer Churn Survival Analysis
- Lab 13: Big Data - Wrangling 4.6M Rows (375 MB) of Financial Data with data.table
- Lab 12: How I Built This - R Package Anomalize using Tidy Eval & Rlang
- Lab 11: Market Basket Analysis & Recommendation Systems w/ recommenderlab
- Lab 10: Building API's with Plumber & Postman
- Lab 9: Finance with R - Performance Analysis & Portfolio Optimization with tidyquant
- Lab 8: Web Scraping - Build A Strategic Database With Product Data
- Lab 7: 5 Strategies to Improve Business Forecasting by 50% (or more)
- Lab 6: Communicating Machine Learning with the rmarkdown package
- Lab 5: Hands-On Coding with the NEW parsnip package
- Lab 4: H2O AutoML - Erin LeDell Guest Appearance!
- Lab 3: Marketing Analytics Case Study - Excel to R
- Lab 2: R In Production: Building Production-Quality Apps with Shiny
- Lab 1: How to Learn R Fast!
New Learning Labs are released 2X per month!
All in one convenient location so you can watch on your schedule (and rewatch any time!)
Lab 34 - Advanced Customer Segmentation w/ Scikit-Learn & Shiny
Sign up to unlock this lab immediately!
Get started now!
Learn Continuously. Accelerate Your Career.
Going PRO Compliments our University Courses by hitting diverse & critical topics.
Learning Labs PRO are intermediate and advanced labs that keep you learning long after you've completed the R-Track. Learn continuously. Accelerate you Career.
Start with our NEW 5-Course R-Track System to go from beginner to advanced FAST!
I highly recommend starting with the R-Track Course Program. This will set your data science foundations and teach you how to build and deploy Shiny web applications. The Learning Labs will then extend your knowledge by giving you new projects that expand your skills.
Gain Foundations & Advanced Techniques so you can take FULL ADVANTAGE of Learning Labs PRO
Private Slack Community
Ask questions, provide feedback, and learn with the community!
Summary of Everything
1-Hour Courses on Advanced Topics
Full Working Code
Slack Channel Community
Resources (Slides, References, Links, and more)
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Founder of Business Science and general business & finance guru, He has worked with many clients from Fortune 500 to high-octane startups! Matt loves educating data scientists on how to apply powerful tools within their organization to yield ROI. Matt doesn't rest until he gets results (literally, he doesn't sleep so don't be suprised if he responds to your email at 4AM)!
StartLab 50: Hierarchical Forecasting | Shiny Hierarchical Forecasting App Bonus
StartLab 47: Forecasting with Autoregressive Machine Learning | Scalable AR(ML) Bonus (86:47)
StartLab 46: Forecasting at Scale with Modeltime | Nostradamus Lite Shiny Bonus (75:15)
StartLab 38: Time Series Forecasting | Intro to Modeltime (85:29)