Bundle - Data Science Starter Kit: R-Track - Courses 101 & 102
Learn the skills needed to become build and distribute intermediate web applications in RGet Started Today!
Begin Your Journey with two courses that teach you the Foundations of Data Science & Web Application Development
Learn how to develop machine learning models and build distributed web applications in this 2-course beginner package.
Taking these two courses is the equivalent of:
70+ tool-based courses
2 end-to-end projects
1 foundational data science education
1 web-application education
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $1,594
Get started now!
Learn Data Science in weeks, not years.
Here's what's included
#1. Business Analysis with R (DS4B 101-R)
A 7-week curriculum that methodically teaches the foundations of data science using R & tidyverse. You will learn:
- Data Import: readr & odbc
- Data Cleaning & Wrangling: dplyr & tidyr
- Time Series, Text, & Categorical Data: lubridate, stringr, & forcats
- Visualization: ggplot2
- Functions & Iteration: purrr
- Modeling & Machine Learning: parnsip (xgboost, glmnet, kernlab, broom, & more)
- Business Reporting: rmarkdown
#2. Shiny Web Applications - Level 1 (DS4B 102-R)
Here's an example of a predictive web application that you build in this course.
New Product Prediction Application (created in this course)
Follow an Innovative 3-Part System For Learning Shiny
This web application empowers business people to make data-driven decisions by more consistently pricing products. The application incorporates:
- Shiny - A web application framework with UI components that are reactive to user input.
- Flexdashboard - A dashboarding framework that is built on top of RMarkdown.
- parsnip and XGBoost - Machine learning models used to predict product prices.
After taking both courses you will be able to confidently build & distribute intermediate ML-Powered Web Applications within a business
Get started now!
Founder of Business Science and general business & finance guru, He has worked with many clients from Fortune 500 to high-octane startups! Matt loves educating data scientists on how to apply powerful tools within their organization to yield ROI. Matt doesn't rest until he gets results (literally, he doesn't sleep so don't be suprised if he responds to your email at 4AM)!