Achieve your goals, accelerate your career, become the data scientist you were meant to be.
The proof is in the results
These are the results that our 5-Course R-Track Students are achieving. Join us today. Career acceleration awaits.
Jennifer landed a VP of analytics role.
"During my interview, I was able to do an in-depth analysis following Matt's Business Science Problem Framework and complete the project with Rmarkdown. The hiring manager fast-tracked an offer."
Chris landed his first data science job.
"Because of all the R courses Matt Dancho has provided, I landed my first Data Scientist role. Setting up shiny dashboards in AWS was extremely helpful during my interview."
Masatake landed a job at a prestigious consulting firm
"Without Data Science for Business (DS4B 201-R), I would have never attempted to pay attention to business/financial impacts. Matt's instruction turned me into a more advanced data scientist and helped me find a new career opportunity."
Mohana's career accelerated
"After your entry into my life, I got a 10% pay raise and then after another 6-months of 26%, and in just another 2-months a 40% hike. I can grab a job wherever I want."
Luciano wowed his bosses
"I'm thankful for the great Shiny Developer and Shiny Dashboard courses. I was able to take results from a project to my bosses in an internal meeting in an interactive way."
Shawn built an app for exploring manufacturing process
"I completed Shiny Dashboards (DS4B 102-R). For my final challenge, I created an app for exploring manufacturing process scrap."
Matt made a WTI Crude Oil forecast app using Machine Learning
"I finished Shiny Dashboards (DS4B 102-R) and I used Matt's R packages modeltime and timetk to forecast Crude Oil WTI Prices."
Haresh analyzed the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Medals by GDP
"I'm still early into Shiny Dashboards (DS4B 102-R), but I was able to put together a 'Gapminder'-inspired shiny dashboard examining medals won at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics."
Leo made a time series forecasting app
"The High-Performance Time Series Forecasting Course and Shiny Developer with AWS Courses were my inspiration."
Get started now!
What's included in the 5-Course R-TRACK System?
The 5-Course R-Track is like completing years of university education but actually getting skills that organizations need right now (no fluff) and you can apply your new skills immediately as you make progress in the courses. Here's what's included.
5 Courses | 1000+ Videos | 130+ Hours of Content
Learn from an integrated system of 5-courses that are streamlined, integrated, and comprehensive.
8 End-to-End Projects
Complete 8-projects along the way. We've divided the projects to be evenly split between predictive analytics (4) and shiny web applications (4).
Skyrocket your career in 5-courses (Equivalent to 250+ MOOCs)
Beginning data scientists feel overwhelmed. Our program streamlines your progression. The result - Your Career Growth skyrockets.
Private Community Mentorship
You have full access to Matt and his community of 2000+ dedicated students learning data science. Master data science with a community that helps each other at the speed of learning.
Upon full purchase, you own the courses for lifetime. This means any upgrades and additions we make to the course, you get the course upgrades automatically. It's as simple as that.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $2,295
Price for Bundle: $1,999*
That's a savings of $296 when you purchase all 5 courses!
*Price excludes local taxes & VAT
Get started now!
Your Journey Starts Now.
Here's what's included.
R for Business Analysis
A 7-week curriculum that methodically teaches the foundations of data science using R & tidyverse. You will learn:
- Data Import: readr & odbc
- Data Cleaning & Wrangling: dplyr & tidyr
- Time Series, Text, & Categorical Data: lubridate, stringr, & forcats
- Visualization: ggplot2
- Functions & Iteration: purrr
- Modeling & Machine Learning: parnsip (xgboost, glmnet, kernlab, broom, & more)
- Business Reporting: rmarkdown
Data Science For Business with R
A 10-week curriculum that incorporates R & H2O AutoML to use machine learning within a business problem solving framework called the BSPF. You will learn:
- Getting Started: Business problem foundations, introduction to the BSPF
- Business Understanding: Using dplyr & ggplot2 to size the business problem // tidy eval to build custom functions that fit within the tidyverse
- Data Understanding: Use skimr and GGally packages to efficiently visualize key relationships
- Data Preparation: Use recipes to prepare data in both human and machine readable formats // perform preliminary correlation analysis
- H2O AutoML Modeling & Performance: Use Automated Machine Learning (AutoML) to produce 30+ models // analyze performance using ROC, Precision/Recall, Gain & Lift plots
- Explaining Black-Box Models: Use LIME to explain which features are driving the complex deep learning & stacked ensemble models
- Expected Value, Threshold Optimization, & Sensitivity Analysis: Link the model to financial performance through the Expected Value framework
- Recommendation Algorithm Development: Use a 3-step process to develop a recommendation algorithm capable of assisting managers in retaining employees
Become the Time Series Expert
for your organization
Discover What's Inside the High-Performance Time Series Forecasting Course
The High-Performance Time Series Forecasting Course is an amazing course designed to teach Business Analysts and Data Scientists how to reduce forecast error using state-of-the-art forecasting techniques that have won competitions. You'll undergo a complete transformation learning the most in-demand skills that organizations need right now. Time to accelerate your career.
Shiny Predictive Dashboards
Here's an example of a predictive web application that you build in this course.
New Product Prediction Application (created in this course)
Follow an Innovative 3-Part System For Learning Shiny
This web application empowers business people to make data-driven decisions by more consistently pricing products. The application incorporates:
- Shiny - A web application framework with UI components that are reactive to user input.
- Flexdashboard - A dashboarding framework that is built on top of RMarkdown.
- parsnip and XGBoost - Machine learning models used to predict product prices.
Become an Expert Shiny Developer with AWS
Expert Shiny Developer with AWS Course is an amazing course designed to teach Data Scientists and Programmers how to develop applications and deploy into production! You'll undergo a complete transformation learning the most in-demand skills that organizations need right now. Time to accelerate your career!
Discover What's Inside the Expert Shiny Developer with AWS Course
Crafted For Data Scientists and Programmers
That need to deploy
shiny apps into production
Confidently build & deploy
Machine Learning & Time Series Models
for your organization
Get started now!
Founder of Business Science and general business & finance guru, He has worked with many clients from Fortune 500 to high-octane startups! Matt loves educating data scientists on how to apply powerful tools within their organization to yield ROI. Matt doesn't rest until he gets results (literally, he doesn't sleep so don't be suprised if he responds to your email at 4AM)!